Thursday, May 15, 2008

Where I stand...

It's an exciting time in my life right now... there are so many good things happening for me in 2008 - graduating from Cornell with a BA in sociology and a concentration in visual studies - really, truly being done with my undergraduate years! - successful completion of my second newspaper photojournalism internship - being lucky enough to get to travel to and shoot some amazing places in the world including Australia, New Zealand, and the place I am now, Amsterdam, and my most exciting achievement - my acceptance into the International Center of Photography's photojournalism and documentary photography certificate program, which I will start in September in NYC!

I have been putting up photos for the last two months from my stay in Amsterdam (AMS) - however they are scattered on the web - I am actively trying to figure out the best place to display them, and will post some links soon.

I'm not sure where this blog will go... but please feel free to join me on the ride!



No comments: