Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day!

It's Father's Day, both in the Netherlands and the US so it is only fitting I dedicate this blog to the three most important fathers in my life.

Top on the list of course is the Grand Poobah himself, my dad, Amir (6th from right). I am lucky enough to be able to consider my dad to be not only an important role model, mentor and parent for me, but also a great friend and confidant!

Next, it is only fair if I mention his father, Raffi (8th from right)... a tremendous man in the eyes of everyone who meets him. I think it's fair to say he has been the father figure to many more individuals than just his offspring, and he's an ideal patriarch for the Arbisser clan.
Finally, we come to a man who is celebrating his first Father's Day ever! A special shout out and congratulations goes to my big bro - Micah (7th from left)! I know one tall redhead who I hope had a wonderful day indulging in play with his gorgeous son Meir. 
Two other father's can be seen in our 2008 Arbisser Family Portrait... 5th from left is my Uncle Aton, and 2nd from right is my Uncle Charlie. Happy Father's Day to them as well!

Love,

Talya

1 comment:

temunah1 said...

Father's day just lasted another day thanks to you!
Love
Drad