Friday, June 6, 2008

JK Rowling speaks at Harvard commencement

I apologize for this non-photo related posting, but graduation related items have been on my mind quite a bit recently, and when I came across the 2008 Harvard commencement speech given by JK Rowling (author of the Harry Potter series) I just felt the need to post it. I think it is beautifully written and delivered. I would have been thrilled to hear something like this at my graduation!  Click here to play the mp3 of her commencement speech - it's well worth the listen! OR click here for the video and text of the speech.

I am currently editing a large number of images I shot today... and will hopefully blog again before the night is over - but for now... I'm posting an image I missed on my first edit the other day and really like from the Lensbaby series. Enjoy!

No comments: